How to Protect Your Energy?
At one time or another, EVERY entrepreneur has struggled with boundaries - even YOUR clients are probably struggling with this right now.
You may be:
- Answering emails and calls at all hours of the day and night.
- Saying "yes" even when you don't want to do something.
- Letting people "pick your brain" for free.
- Allowing clients to make late payments.
All the while, feeling an ever-growing pit in your stomach. Because you want it to stop but don't know HOW.
Consciously or unconsciously you are falling into these "people-pleasing patterns" because you want to be nice, you want people to like you, or because you believe you don't have any other choice.
If you want to set up kind yet firm boundaries, you'll LOVE my planner called: "How to Protect Your Energy with Boundaries"
This Planner Covers: (21-pages)
- Decide What You Really Want
- Exercise: Create your vision
- What You Don’t Want
- Exercise: STOP doing and make a plan
- Boundaries With Yourself First
- Exercise: Create your ideal workday flow
- Exercise: Create your dream day
- Create Policies (And Stick to Them)
- Exercise: Write your business policies, what to include and what not to include
- Your Time Wasters
- Exercise: Track your energy pirates
- Consider Your Rates & Pricing
- Exercise: Review your rates
- Learn to Say No
- Exercise: Review past frustrations and create a plan of action
- Implement a “No Discount” Policy
- Exercise: Review your services and add low- and mid-range programs where applicable
- Create your own journal
Take a Peek at the Fabulous Content You’ll Get in this Step-by-Step Planner:
How you can use this planner?
- Use it for yourself, create a case study, and later use it to teach your tribe.
- You can use this planner to work 1:1 with your clients as part of a coaching program or VIP day, or
- Handed to your VA to help you implement the 9 steps inside it.
Get the Planner How to Protect Your Energy with Boundaries Now and save $10 with promo code 10JULY